How many Stampin' Up! Perfectly Preserved apples does it take to create a handstamped card? Judging by the apple-licous handmade card by Godby (God-be) With Us Stamper SHERRIE BRYANT, the answer is seven.
Seven die-cut apples and three die-cut stems. Are you not impressed at how perfectly Sherrie stamped the apples onto the die-cut card stock? I'm going to let you in on a secret, she didn't. The Stampin' Up! Perfectly Preserved stamp set has a coordinating set of Cannery Framelits Dies.
The Framelits Dies are thin metal outline dies. What does this mean for you? It allows you to stamp the image first before you die-cut it. You stamp, center the outline die around it and then die-cut it by running it through your Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cut Machine. Sure beats trying to center the stamp onto the die-cut shape!
That thought make me wonder how many apples would have been on her card if she had to use that approach? Knowing my friend, I'm thinking not many. Not because she is lazy, but because she loves perfection. The Framelits Dies allow you to get as near perfection as possible.
Sherrie also used her Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cut Machine to emboss the background of her handmade greeting card. The same machine embosses and die-cuts! One machine for two purposes is a beautiful thing – less to purchase, less to store.
Like the "thinking of you" greeting with the swirls? It is one of the five greeting stamps in the Stampin' Up! Curly Cute stamp set. Compliments the apples quite well.
Look at the variety of stamps included in the Stampin' Up! Perfectly Preserved stamp set.
- Four card ideas made with the Perfectly Preserved stamp set! Uniquely designed just for this online stamping class!
- Exclusive, lifetime access to the Perfectly Preserved Stampwise Class! Two years from now you will still be able to watch the videos again!
- Large, colorful photo of each card! Easy to see all the details!
- Video instructions of each card demonstrated by yours truly! I walk you through the steps to duplicate my card designs!
- Paper measurements in a downloadable pdf! No guessing at the sizes or need to scribble them down throughout the video demonstrations!
- Stamping supplies for each project listed on your exclusive class web page! Making it as easy as pie to duplicate the cards!
- Use of many of the same accessories for the class! Maximizing the value of not just the stamp set but the accessories as well!
- Links to other cards I have made with the Perfectly Preserved stamp set! After you have made the four cards from the Stampwise Class, you will want to make more!