The Country Club Calendar is an 8-1/2″ x 11″ wall calendar made with the Stampin’ Up! Country Club Simply Scrappin’ Kit. With the purchase of the Country Club Simply Scrappin’ Kit* you will have 12 different, but coordinating, calendar pages.
*You will need a printed calendar and a few accessories (with substitution suggestions) to complete the calendar as demonstrate. Instead of the included 12″ x 12″ textured card stock, I used smooth 8-1/2″ x 11″ card stock to save time on cutting.
- Exclusive access to the video demonstrations of each of the twelve (12) calendar pages. Plus two (2) more video demonstrations on how to decorate the front cover and punch the holes to hang your calendar.
- Card stock measurements sheet for each calendar page included! Makes it easy to prepare you calendar materials. Prepare one calendar page at a time or all at once!
- 2012 or 2013 calendar template to download and print. Or order a printed and bound calendar from me (link below).
- No directions to read! I’ve heard it over and over, “If you can show me, I can do it.”
- It’s even better than having me demonstrate in person! You can watch the videos as many times as you like, pause, rewind or stop when it suits you!
- Access to the exclusive video demonstrations over and over! Want to make another calendar? No problem! Watch the videos and let me demonstrate for you again!
No class materials provide. Video instructions, measurements and downloads only.
The Country Club Calendar VIDEO Class can be purchased outside the U.S.