The pretty ornament steals the show. It is just one of the several ornament stamps (see stamp set images lower in the post) in the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set.
The background paper is from the Stampin' Up! Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper. The Be of Good Cheer paper was used for all the cards in my class. The pattern matches the regalness (is that a word?) of the ornament.
The Ornament Keepsakes stamp set is from the 2012 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. It also has a coordinating Framelites Dies set, the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies. When purchased together in a bundle, as the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle, you save 15%! You can either pocket the savings, or you can get the coordinating paper-piercing pack, Festive Paper-Piercing Pack with it. Decisions, decisions. Hint: go for the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack.
Has this stamp set been calling your name? But, card ideas just are not coming to mind? If you could just get ahold of some great ideas, you would purchase it without another moment's hesitation?
Then you are in the right place with the
- Four card ideas made with the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set! Uniquely designed just for this online class!
- Exclusive, lifetime access to the Ornament Keepsakes Stampwise Class! Two years from now you will still be able to watch the videos again!
- Large, colorful photo of each card! Easy to see all the details!
- Video instructions of each card demonstrated by yours truly! I walk you through the steps to duplicate my card designs!
- Paper measurements in a downloadable pdf! No guessing at the sizes or need to scribble them down throughout the video demonstrations!
- Stamping supplies for each project listed on your exclusive class web page! Making it as easy as pie to duplicate the cards!
- Use of many of the same accessories for the class! Maximizing the value of not just the stamp set but the accessories as well!