Do you love poinsettias? I sure do, whether they are red, pink or white, they are all beautiful. Watch to see how to make my pretty poinsettia Christmas card I designed using the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Poinsettia Stamp Set and Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits Dies.
Click to watch my pretty poinsettia Christmas card tutorial here if the video is not playing on your mobile device.
Wow! Isn’t this one gorgeous handmade Christmas card?! This is a good example of what I mean when I say there is a lot of elegance to be found in simplicity. It’s effortless to achieve with cardmaking tools as fine as the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Poinsettia Bundle. And, a stamping blog sharing card ideas. 🙂
The black magnetic sheets you saw my poinsettia dies on are not included with dies. They are convenient to keep die sets with numerous dies organized. They are magnetic vent covers cut down to size. Click HERE to see the ones I use.
Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Poinsettia Card Measurements
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ Real Red Cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Whisper White Cardstock
- 3″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White Cardstock
- 3″ x 2-3/4″ Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
- 3-1/4″ x 3″ Real Red Cardstock
- 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ Shaded Spruce Cardstock
- 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
- scrap piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock
- 2″ x 2-1/4″ Shaded Spruce Cardstock
- 2″ x 2-1/4″ Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
- 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Real Red Cardstock
Order the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Poinsettia Bundle in my online store www.shopwithshelly.com to make my pretty poinsettia Christmas card!
Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Poinsettia Card Supplies
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance to you.
Join me at the Stamping Playground! A membership community for stampers who want to have fun while they learn, create and share.
Like my pretty poinsettia Christmas card with the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Poinsettia Stamp Set? Leave a comment below!