The Stampin’ Up! Toile Christmas Stamp Set is a thing of beauty. Watch to see how to use it to make my captivating Christmas cardinal card.
Click to watch my Stampin’ Up! Toile Christmas card tutorial here if the video isn’t loading for you.
Copper Foil Sheets and embossing combined are stunning together for my handmade cardinal Christmas card.
The beautiful Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper has copper foil in six of the twelve unique patterns. All the die-cut copper foil elements come together for one captivating Christmas cardinal card!
Toile Christmas Card Measurements
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Pretty Peacock Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Pretty Peacock Cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 5″ Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ Copper Foil Sheets
- 4-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series
- 2″ x 3-1/4″ Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series
- 2-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ Copper Foil Sheets
Make my captivating Christmas cardinal card when you order the Toile Christmas Stamp Set and supplies in my online store www.shopwithshelly.com!
Stampin’ Up! Toile Christmas Card Supplies
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance to you.
Join me on the Stamping Playground! A membership community for stampers who want to have fun while they learn, create and share.
Leave a comment below if you like my captivating Christmas cardinal card made with the Stampin’ Up! Toile Christmas Bundle.