Stars are one of the iconic symbols of Christmas. A LOT of beautiful stars is what you get with the Stampin’ Up! So Many Stars Stamp Set and coordinating Stitched Stars Dies. Watch as I demonstrate how to use both to make an O Holy Night Christmas card.
Click to watch my So Many Stars card tutorial here if the video isn’t loading.
So Many Stars and the dies are from the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog and available to order bundled together saving you 10% on both the stamp set and dies. Look for the special bundle price below in the list of products to make my handmade stars Christmas card.
So, too, is the Mercury Glass Designer Acetate. It’s fabulous with the stars dies! It’ll be fun to use it with other projects too. One is swirling around waiting to be tried. 🙂
Products used to make my O Holy Night Christmas card not available through Stampin’ Up! Click on the name of the product to order it on Amazon.
So Many Stars Card Measurements
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Real Red Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Silver Foil Sheets
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper
- 3″ x 3″ Mercury Glass Designer Acetate
- 3″ x 3″ Sizzix Adhesive Sheets
- 4-1/2″ x 2″ Mercury Glass Acetate
- 4-1/2″ x 2″ Sizzix Adhesive Sheets
- 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ Silver Foil Sheets
- 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ Sizzix Adhesive Sheets
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock
Order the So Many Stars Stamp Set and supplies in my online store www.shopwithshelly.com to make my O Holy Night Christmas card.
So Many Stars Card Supplies
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance to you.
Join me on the Stamping Playground! A membership community for stampers who want to have fun while they learn, create and share.
Leave a comment below if you like my O Holy Night Christmas card with the Stampin’ Up! So Many Stars.