Entries for the August 2016 drawing for a Stampin’ Up! Christmas Pines Bundle (Christmas Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set and Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, $54.75 value) can be obtained by placing your order for Stampin’ Up! products in my online store www.shopwithshelly.com using Hostess Code XVJXJM7D.
Very Important: if your order is $150 or more (total due before shipping and sales tax), please DO NOT apply the Hostess Code to your order. Orders of $150 or more automatically earn at least $15 in Stampin’ Rewards to spend on additional Stampin’ Up! products of your choice, including hostess only products. Orders placed using a Hostess Code do not earn Stampin’ Rewards.
- One entry for every $35 in Stampin’ Up! products ordered (total due before shipping and sales tax).
- Hostess Code 7VDJFDCB must be applied to the order to be eligible. You will know if you have successfully applied the Hostess Code when you read “The host for this code is SHELLY GODBY”. If you forget to use the code, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Hostess Code to be applied.
- Orders must be placed August 1 – August 31, 2016 Mountain Time to be eligible.
- Orders must be placed with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Shelly Godby to be eligible.
- Must have an U.S. address to enter.
- One name will be randomly drawn from all the entries on September 1, 2016 for a Christmas Pines Bundle. The winner will be notified by email.
- The winner’s name will be posted by September 2, 2016 on the Stamping Smiles blog.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Winner is responsible for taxes.
- Prizes are not transferable, and no substitutions are permitted, except at the discretion of the sponsor.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- No purchase necessary.
- You may also enter by sending a post card to
757 S. Chestnut Street
Reed City, MI 49677
with your name, address, phone number and email address.
One entry per postcard. Limit of three entries per household. Postcards must be received by August 31, 2016.