A simply sweet handmade card idea is ready for you to see how it’s made in this new cardmaking tutorial using the limited-edition Stampin’ Up! Summer Shadow Dies.
Click to watch my simple and pretty handmade card tutorial HERE if the video isn’t loading for you.
Can you believe it? Two, count them, two Sale-a-bration Specials in one year?! Pinch me. 🙂 Twice the fun and FREE gifts-with-purchase. And, such fantastic limited-edition products from which to choose. You saw two of the irresistible choices in my simple sweet handmade card idea tutorial.
You were told in the cardmaking video tutorial you can get the Stampin’ Up! Summer Shadows Dies for FREE with your $100 or more order. What I didn’t add is that is the ONLY way to get these dies and other Stampin’ Up! 2021 Sale-a-bration part 2 products.
Summer Shadows Dies Card Measurements
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ Magenta Madness Cardstock
- 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ Beautifully Penned 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Magenta Madness Cardstock
- 1″ x 1-1/4″ Granny Apple Green Cardstock
- 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Basic Black Cardstock
- scrap piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Get the limited-edition Summer Shadows Dies for FREE with your $100 or more order August 3 – September 30, 2021, IF supplies last in my online store www.shopwithshelly.com!
Stampin’ Up! Summer Shadows Dies Card Supplies