There’s elegance then there is sheer elegance. That’s what you get with my Stampin’ Up! Summer Shadows Dies card. Watch my cardmaking tutorial now to see how to make it.
Click to watch my sheer elegance card tutorial here if the video isn’t loading for you.
As promised, you saw two more handmade cards. One was a Stampin’ Up! Shaded Summer card idea using the stamp set alone. The second was a handstamped card using the dies to die-cut the flowers from the stamp set. If you missed it, go back to see it now. It’s towards the end of the tutorial. The supplies for that card are listed below the supplies for the card pictured to the left.
The 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum is sure pretty and pairs beautifully the Stampin’ Up! Summer Shadows Dies.
Summer Shadows Dies Card Measurements
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Soft Succulent Cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Soft Succulent Cardstock
- 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ Basic Black Cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 3″ Basic White Cardstock
- 4-1/2″ x 3″ 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum and Adhesive Sheets
- 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum and Adhesive Sheets
- 5″ x 4″ Basic Black Cardstock and Adhesive Sheets
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Basic White Cardstock
Handmade cards of sheer elegance are ready for you to make when you get the Summer Shadows Dies for FREE with your $100 order placed by September 30, 2021, in my online store www.shopwithshelly.com!
Stampin’ Up! Summer Shadows Dies Card Supplies
Stampin’ Up! Shaded Summer Card Supplies